Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm Sad

Yes, I know I haven't updated the site. That's because I haven't felt much like writing this past week after all that happened. Besides that, I'm embarrassed about it and really don't know how to write it.

No, I'm not going to tell you what happened. Not yet, anyway. Maybe in a day or so. Or maybe not at all.

Meanwhile, until I find some new inspiration, enjoy some interesting design. I particularly like the freaky building block apartments in Tokyo with the sloping floors and low doors to make old people have to keep their balance and climb around a lot. If I save for 1000 years, maybe I can afford one.

7 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, March 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be the first...

lay it on us Max... that's what we're here for man.

If we can help we will.

Take care,

The Fedora

 
At 8:28 AM, March 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of dumba$$ name is THE FEDORA?

 
At 9:41 AM, March 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fedora is a hat it was very popular in the 1930's thru the 1970's. Max it can't be that bad. We will understand and maybe we can help..

 
At 5:45 PM, March 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...

If it's a photog problem, no one would understand more than a fellow photog. Hell, many of us have probably been there, too.

If it's not, I'm sure we'd still try to help. Go ahead, lay it on us! Can't hurt to try.

 
At 10:18 PM, March 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, Max. If something's bringing you down, go ahead and get it out. You'll feel better, and, who knows, maybe we'll have some good advice for you, too.

 
At 6:07 AM, March 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ol' Time Newspaper reporters wore fedoras. I used the name because it has a sense of journalism history.

 
At 3:43 PM, April 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...UPDATE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home