Monday, April 10, 2006

Delays, Delays

I'm busy. Sue me.

I've mentioned before that this blog isn't the only project that demands my attention. I do this as a diversion from other things that are going on. I enjoy writing it. I hope you enjoy reading it, and I appreciate all the positive feedback I've received. However, given the length of some of these posts (which is usually necessary to properly relate the story), you can probably imagine that it takes a considerable chunk of time to write them. Unfortunately, from the comments I've read lately, it appears I can't keep up with the demand; so the demand will have to simply wait for the supply.

Major developments I have every intention of sharing in the near future include:

The live truck is back, thanks to Jake the Engineer's fine handiwork.

Sarah is back on nightside after a couple of weeks of "help" with her writing.

Lynn isn't talking to me any more because I'm a lying bastard.

Please look forward to those and more, or as my Japanese friends would say, "Otanoshimini!"*

Meanwhile, why not expand your knowledge? For instance, you could learn all about absinthe, the Devil's own liquor. Or you could check out a giant, flying soccer ball. Use one to fuel your dreams about the other, and by the time you come back down maybe I'll have something new for you to read here.

*I actually don't have any Japanese friends. But I know at least one Japanese word, and by God I used it!

9 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, April 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know it's time-consuming, but you have a loyal following of readers, who eagerly anticipate every single posting. So I hope you'll try harder to make the time, even if some of them end up being short posts, like this one.

After all, I'm sure we're all dying to find out what happened with Lynn, and want to help you fix it.

 
At 8:22 AM, April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to know more about what is going on, but give Max a break. You are really a very greedy person. It is all about you isn't it.

It isn't like you are paying anything to read his blog. You get what you paid for - NOTHING!

Adapt that attitude and realize that anything Max writes for you is a gift to be appreciated.

 
At 7:24 PM, April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beg to disagree. If you build a fanbase that becomes interested in what you have to say, you can't just throw up a post every week or so. Maybe we don't pay, but many of us have become invested in the story.

 
At 1:05 AM, April 12, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

Man, live your own life, and don't worry about us. We'll read what you post WHEN you post. Post when you can.

If you make it a chore, then we all lose, including yourself.

That said, I do eagerly await your posts. You are an excellent writer. I'm sorry about Lynn, but life happens. I hope you can work it out.

 
At 7:44 AM, April 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I beg to disagree. If you build a fanbase that becomes interested in what you have to say, you can't just throw up a post every week or so. Maybe we don't pay, but many of us have become invested in the story"

What a selfish loser. Why don't you get a life of your OWN instead of living through other people.

 
At 4:35 PM, April 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! Lay off. The guy made a valid point.

 
At 8:57 AM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the valid point?

That Max OWES it to us to blog everyday?

That the life Max leads is more interesting than your own.

This isn't the "Truman Show".

I like to read the blog to, but am a patient person and know that when he has time Max will fill in the gaps.

 
At 6:04 PM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY

Give the kid a break. He'll blog when he wants to blog.

Now.... the rest of this is for Max so the rest of you sod off.

Max, what you need to do is go to Lynn's house. Bring roses. Bring chocolate. Bring candles. Bring dinner. Bring condoms. If she allows nature to take it's course then don't leave until she's weak in the knees and can't stop smiling. THAT is how you fix THAT problem.

If she turns you down then go grudge f--k that slutty roomate of yours for a couple hours. Who knows, you might not have to pay rent next month if you do it well enough...

Either way, the answer is simple, young one... you need to get laid. You owe it to both yourself, and Kat. Yes! Kat! The poor girl probably thinks she was the problem that night. You need to overcome this so she know's you're still OK. So YOU know you're still OK.

Jeezus man... you see why we all told you to run like hell from this job? Stress does more damage than you think, in ALL aspects of your life. That includes what goes on in the bedroom. Think about it, kid.

NBS is old... NBS is wise... to NBS you listen.

-NBS

 
At 8:16 AM, April 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scoop was mo' wiser

 

Post a Comment

<< Home