Thursday, January 26, 2006

Kat's Coming

I just got off the phone with my friend Kat. If you've been reading from the beginning, you'll remember her as the person who badgered me into writing this blog in the first place.

Kat is still in school. She expects to graduate at the end of Spring semester, but squarely between now and then sits Spring Break. She could spend her last Spring Break at the beach. She could spend her last Spring Break looking for a job. Instead, she plans to spend it in my backwater town, visiting me. She wants to see this place and meet the people who have appeared in my writing.

I am humbled.

And yet I am also apprehensive. For one thing, the house is always a wreck. I'm the only one who cleans around here. I've given up on the dishes, generally using and washing the same set of dishware over and over while leaving Suzanne and Emily's dishes in the sink. I've all but given up on the bathroom as well, although I still feel compelled to scrub out the shower floor so my feet don't stick to it. Before Kat visits I'll probably have to spend several days of cleaning.

Then there's also the issue of where she'll sleep. We have a couch, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'm pretty sure Suzanne has used it. I figure I'll put her in my bed and sleep in my sleeping bag in the living room floor.

Probably the biggest of my fears is that the town and people won't live up to the picture she has in her head. It may sound interesting when time is compressed and details are all run together in these little vignettes, but the reality is that this town is boring. She's planning on staying for the better part of a week, and I have no idea what we'll do or how she'll occupy herself while I'm off at work.

Even so, I'm looking forward to the visit. She is still my best friend. Plus she's freakin' HOT.

9 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, January 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha. I can understand your apprehension. You enver want to have a girl over to filth. My only question would be. What size bed do you have. Why don't you just share it. ;~)

 
At 10:38 AM, January 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw... such a gentleman!

As a girl, I'll clue you in... she's visiting because she really likes you. Which you should have picked up on when she called you a jerk for leaving.

But, kudos for planning for separate sleeping arrangements. It very well could turn into something else... but you get points for respect.

Zu

 
At 3:09 PM, January 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't end up sleeping with her by the time she leaves, you are not only blind, but a fool.

She is coming out to your little backwater, nowhere town because she reeeealy likes you.

A lot.

Yes, in THAT way.

And you obviously like her in that way too.

Also, goddamn you're a good writer. What the hell are you doing working as a phtog anyway?

 
At 7:49 PM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Don't worry, Mike. Kat can stay with me - I have PLENTY of room...

 
At 9:20 PM, January 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, but what Max doesn't know yet, is that since the last time he saw Kat, she's been eating nothing but Popeye's fried chicken, mayonnaise sammiches, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. She's up around 245lbs now.

Max, your best bet is to have her lie down with her ass at the edge of the bed, and you go at it standing up. That way, she has her arms free to pull the flab back out of the way and you won't have to suffocate under all of it, or try to balance yourself on top. Plus, it's better than doggy position because you won't have to risk breaking that asscrack open and getting hit with the full force of her stinking crack filth while you're trying to work.

 
At 6:00 AM, January 30, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

As zuzu said, I'm guessing she's visiting you for a reason. You're glad she's visiting, for a reason.

See if the relationship can go up a notch. I'm guessing she wouldn't mind.

As to the dork who posted just before me...ignore him. He just ran out of Vaseline, and is looking for something to turn him on.

Relax, enjoy the visit, and don't worry too much about being a tour-guide for her.

 
At 6:34 PM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So? What happened???

 
At 8:59 AM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Max said...

"So? What happened???"

Nothing yet. She's coming for Spring Break. That's not for another month and a half.

She just called me last week to let me know she was planning on visiting. Unfortunately it'll be a while.

 
At 6:17 PM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you haven't realized she's probably more than cool with sleeping with you cut your penis off now and give it to someone that will use it.

As for your roommates the only thing worse than a filthy guy roommate is a filthy girl roommate. If they can't clean up after themselves, how care do you think think they take care of their body?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home